|16 thin vanilla or chocolate wafer cookies|
|500 grams cream cheese (i.e. 2 x 250g packages)|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1 tbsp lemon juice|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|fruit slices (to garnish - kiwi slices and/or strawberries work well)|
|lemon cheese (optional - see NOTES below)|
- Preheat oven to 375° F (160° C).
- Place large fluted baking cups in muffin tins. Place a wafer cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat together the remaining ingredients (except fruit slices) in a medium sized bowl for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the baking cups (or spoon in) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and remove paper liners (optional - you can leave the liners on just before serving).
- Top with fruit slices and chill until serving time (then add a dab of whipped cream, if desired).
Yields 16 cheese cakes.
Definitely not low fat, but they look and taste great!
For a lemony twist, top the cheesecakes with lemon cheese (found in jam section of supermarket) before decorating with fruit.
© Copyright 2008-2017, Positive Impressions®. All rights reserved.